Monday, July 7, 2014

Our Lady of Grace Pray for us!!!!!!


Our Lady of Grace Pray for us!!

       The sacrificial yes of Our Lady to our Father in Heaven is so very comforting to me.  My earthly mother did her best as she raised me.  This enabled me to seek the Truth in the Living Word of Jesus Christ and his Holy Church.  I am forever grateful to God for giving Our Blessed Mother to Christ and His Church!!!
                                        "Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with you,
                                        Blessed Art Though amongst Women, 
                                        and Blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus,
                                        Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
                                        Now and at the hour of death Amen."
       

No comments:

Post a Comment